For our Engineering Jobs we are looking for:
Applications Engineer (m/f)
What are my responsibilities?
- Working alongside and within the Automation team.
- Responsible for After Sales and Service including spare parts stock management and orders.
- Layout drawing preparation.
- Quotation preparation.
- Handle telephone/email enquiries.
- On-site support nationwide, assisting Automation and Components departments.
- Good MS Office skills, particularly in Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Electrical/Mechanical background, ideally in both.
- Minimum HNC qualifications.
- AutoCAD experience essential, level negotiable.
- Driving licence essential.
What do we offer you?
- First class training at our Academy in Hueckelhoven-Baal, Germany (close to Duesseldorf).
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
What else do I need to know?
6 months training/probation period.
You’re interested in this position and would like to face new challenges?
We look forward to receiving your application
Phone: (01536) 312770