Interroll is the leading global supplier of proven solutions for material handling. With millions invested every year in R&D, we are always looking to stay ahead of the curve. Our proximity to our customers allows us to anticipate trend and lead the pack in innovation.
With the results of this survey in mind, Interroll is working on a new solution to better organize and automate the “last mile” in manufacturing areas.
This will create an interface to better connect the different phases of the material flow, that is, the movement, organization, input and output of pallets, not only in proximity of manufacturing machines but, in some cases, also between different production cells within the same manufacturing process.
We call it Smart Pallet Mover, or SPM.
The Smart Pallet Mover is a simple yet ingenious solution designed for the low-throughput movement of pallets up to 1,000 KG in close proximity to manufacturing machines.
Some of the most common applications are:
- Pallet handling / organization / input / output by production cells or assembly lines.
- Pallet handling by fully automated production machines, i.e. CNC machines, laser cutting machines, press brakes etc.
- Pallet handling in manual or robotized picking applications.
- Pallet handling in robotized palletizing operations.
The SPM consists of the following elements:
An easy-to-use Online Configuration Tool allows to program the system and interface with manufacturing machines. Concentrate on your application flow while the software handles the rest.
- Bring in your workflow and get flow performance response from the tool.
- Get an immediate budget estimate for quick decision making.